Whether it’s credit card debt, medical bills, or default accounts, if you have debt, Shahbaz Financial has a solution to help you settle your debt and find the relief you need. More of today’s consumers are finding themselves in heavy debt, and we have developed a program to eliminate your debt in the shortest time possible, while putting more money in your pocket each month.
- Unlike other programs, this is not a consolidation program where your debt is simply combined into one large new loan. We negotiate with your lenders to cut your balance by as much as 20%, 30%, or even as much as 50% in some cases.
- We then set up a repayment plan that is comfortable for you, reducing what you currently pay on your debt already, while still paying off more than monthly minimums designed to keep you in debt with credit card companies indefinitely.
- Once enrolled, you will not only have our staff’s knowledge and expertise at your disposal to negotiate with your creditors, but to also stop any harassing calls and letters if you have not been able to pay. Rest assured, we work for you, not your creditors, so we have your best interests in mind throughout the debt settlement process.
There are only a few steps to becoming debt free in our debt settlement process:
1. Call Shahbaz Financial @ 972-900-3638 anytime for a free consultation with one of our debt settlement analysts. You will need to complete some basic documentation to get approved, and we will determine if our debt settlement program is appropriate for you.
2. If you qualify and we can create a debt negotiation plan that satisfies your needs, we will go to work on your case immediately. When your creditors contact you, tell them to call our customer service number so that we can discuss your account with them. This will help remove the stress associated with your problem debt while we are engaging in debt negotiation on your behalf.
3. Should you continue to receive calls from the creditors, contact our consumer advocacy firm. As part of our debt settlement program these advocates will provide you with a telephone log to record these calls before you forward them to their offices. This log allows us to track creditor correspondence and assists us with your debt settlement program. We will take the necessary steps to help insure that unwanted harassing creditor calls are abated.
4. We will work with you to determine a monthly amount of funds that you can comfortably set aside for debt settlement purposes. These funds must be set aside every month to settle with your creditors. Unlike the debt consolidation programs, you do not send your funds to our firm.
5. We negotiate with all your creditors to obtain a debt settlement. Our average debt negotiation settles for less than the total debt owed. All settlements are based on the funds you have available at the time.
6. As a settlement amount is agreed to by each of your creditors, we will then direct our third party payment processing center to disburse funds from your settlement account and mail the final settlement payment directly to the creditor. This will satisfy your debt to the creditor, and this process will be duplicated as many times as necessary until all of your creditors have been satisfied.
If you have any questions about the debt negotiation process or would like to receive more information please do not hesitate to contact us. Our hotline 972-900-3638 is open seven days a week. You can also sign up online for our free confidential consultation. We have a professional and experienced staff available anytime to assist you.